Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01257 USD / BDT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,025 (Taka 240,599) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)