Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,627 in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)