Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $21,512 in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)