Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $23,284 in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $16,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)