Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,636 in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)