Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,997 (€3,397) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)