Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,595 (€2,923) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (42 minutes ago)