Cost of living in Dijon, France vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,455 (€3,035) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (about 1 hour ago)