Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00975 USD / NPR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,836 (₨ 598,539) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)