Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00920 USD / NPR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,908 (₨ 533,362) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)