Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00921 USD / NPR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,685 (₨ 400,205) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)