Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01428 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $440 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $382 (₨26,748) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)