Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01561 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $460 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $369 (₨23,629) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (24 minutes ago)