Cost of living in Dhanbad, India vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01399 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $430 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $370 (₨26,415) in Dhanbad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)