Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,233 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01193 USD / BDT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,082 (Taka 90,716) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)