Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01276 USD / BDT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $665 (Taka 52,092) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)