Cost of living in Dezhou, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15106 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dezhou (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $472 (元3,122) in Dezhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)