Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00956 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 79% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,467 (₨467,244) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (40 minutes ago)