Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,178 (Rp 17,858,469) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (42 minutes ago)