Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,211 (Rp 16,544,445) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (about 1 hour ago)