Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16397 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $840 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $655 (3,996TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)