Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26253 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $481 (1,830TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)