Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28121 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $517 (1,838TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)