Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.131 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,071 (€6,253) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (36 minutes ago)