Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00346 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $769 (222,134 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)