Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00065 USD / MMK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 28% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $370 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $266 (410,478 Kyat) in Dawei.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)