Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.150 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,199 (€1,043) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)