Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14632 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 126% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $13,353 (元91,257) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (38 minutes ago)