Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14457 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,636 (25,153元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (42 minutes ago)