Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.772 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 46% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,184 (AU$10,601) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)