Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,383 (€3,860) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)