Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,185 (€2,931) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)