Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 USD / TZS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,379 (9,755,491 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)