Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 USD / TZS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,398 (12,324,689 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)