Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 USD / TZS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,216 (9,166,568 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)