Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 USD / TZS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,626 (8,082,266 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (44 minutes ago)