Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26667 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,116 (﷼ 19,184) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (42 minutes ago)