Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26666 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,290 (﷼ 16,088) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (37 minutes ago)