Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26669 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,094 (﷼ 15,352) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)