Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26666 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,868 (﷼ 10,756) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)