Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26667 USD / SAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,658 (﷼ 13,718) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)