Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 25% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $905 (466,205 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)