Cost of living comparison between Damascus, Syria and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $679 (349,917 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)