Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $360 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $296 (152,376 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)