Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $591 (304,307 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)