Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14591 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,298 (元22,601) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)