Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00188 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,009 (3,200,047 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)