Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00187 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,147 (3,281,152 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)