Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,334 (3,087,360 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)