Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,794 (₩3,160,551) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (24 minutes ago)