Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,276 (₩3,701,192) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (36 minutes ago)