Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,776 (₩5,432,340) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)