Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,144 (71,621,877 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)