Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,062 (69,116,103 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)