Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $963 (22,044,842 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)