Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01559 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $720 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $613 (₨39,324) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)