Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31991 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,381 (R$ 10,570) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)