Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26645 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,838 (R$ 6,898) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)