Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,500 (Bs 44,884) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)