Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10005 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 43% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,420 (Bs 14,197) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (28 minutes ago)