Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,454 (Bs 297,420,550) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)