Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28869 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,023 (R$ 7,009) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)