Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,469 in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)