Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,900 in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)