Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,282 in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)