Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,956 in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)