Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $601 (COL$1,744,685) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)