Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $467 (COL$1,369,496) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)