Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,319 in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)