Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26393 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $908 (3,440 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (31 minutes ago)