Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00172 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,908 (1,107,302 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (29 minutes ago)