Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00173 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,219 (1,281,084 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 2 hours ago)