Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02010 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,840 (Php91,548) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)