Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01874 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,091 (Php271,624) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)