Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.235 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,827 (€2,289) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $100 (25 minutes ago)