Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,850 (€2,509) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)