Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,677 (€3,458) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)