Cost of living comparison between Corralillo, Cuba and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,125 (3,125 CUC) in Corralillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)