Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10013 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,087 (Bs 40,814) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)