Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 USD / VES *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 40% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $730 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $439 (132,528 Bs.S.) in Coro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)