Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $0.40 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $0.23 (Bs 13,821) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)