Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10010 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,408 (Bs 34,047) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)