Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,856 (€4,786) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)