Cost of living in Cork, Ireland vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.139 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,855 (€6,016) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 3 hours ago)