Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.056 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,473 (€4,234) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)