Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,391 (€4,572) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (34 minutes ago)