Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,171 (€2,734) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)