Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.135 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,970 (€2,618) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (40 minutes ago)