Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02645 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $990 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $846 (ARS $31,986) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)