Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,492 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14391 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 68% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,052 (kr35,106) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)