Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15300 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 52% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,404 (kr28,782) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)