Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25711 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,671 (R$ 6,501) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)