Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00839 USD / DZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 20% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $802 (95,547 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)