Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23725 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $637 (2,687 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)