Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 USD / GNF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $19,756 (183,411,903 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (35 minutes ago)