Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 USD / GNF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $21,226 (192,347,079 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $16,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)