Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 USD / GNF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,105 (99,053,715 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $8,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)