Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,827 (€5,798) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (40 minutes ago)