Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,985 (€5,102) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)