Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06419 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,060 (ARS $47,670) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)